Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Writing prompts 9: Children of blood & bone

Chapter 61 – Zélie
Tears sear my vision, falling fast down my face. A Healer. A child.
Yet her last moments are stained with hate.
This could be compared to / A message I take from this scene is What I take from this message is how short and cruel life is. I say this because Zu died at only age 13 and before she passed she tried to do an agreement between the diviners and the men who were killing them. This can also be compared to our reality because some people die at young ages and some also die while doing an act of kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.