Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

Writing prompts 10: Children of Blood & Bone

Chapter 63 - Zélie
  “You know what intrigues me about your kind? You always start in the middle of the story. As if my father didn’t fight for your rights. As if you maggots didn’t burn my family alive.”
  “You can’t enslave an entire people for the rebellion of a few.”
  Saran bares his teeth. “You can do whatever you want when you’re the king.” This message can be compared to any story that has two characters, for example, a Protagonist and an antagonist. This is because these two characters both have different views or perspectives on the topic they share. Just like in this situation, Zelie views her kind, Maji, as the victims of this problem, but the king sees the Maji as the villains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.