Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

Social Studies- Paragraph about Cellphones

Are students addicted to their cellphones? If so, is that a problem?

Paragraph:
In the generation we live in right now, there has been a lot of technology impacts or changes compared to how many there was in the past. One technology change that has made a big difference to many young lives are cellphones. I believe that for most teenagers they use their cellphones 24/7 or are addicted to it, which is a problem. Research has shown that being addicted to your cellphones or even just using them can cause you to have health problems. These health problems can include Mental health problems, vision problems and also neck strains. Some news shows or sites have shown where kids have made bad decisions all because of a certain video game they have played. So, my answer to this question is Yes, I do think teenagers are addicted(Well most of them) And it can be a problem if you are but even if you're not it still is a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.