Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Home Economics: Jam Drops

Home Economics
 Jam Drops

Teamwork Aspects:
Task:
- Everybody knew what they had to do and did it without having to be told what to do. The boys would be doing the dishes while the girls would be finishing the biscuits and adding the jam. We each grabbed the ingredients and equipment and also asked for help if anyone needed any.

Skills:
We all have good skills with teamwork and helping each other because we would listen to one another and tell them if we need help with something. 

Improvements:
I think our group could improve on talking more with each other, but overall everything else is fine.

I really like my group because we each understand what we are all doing. We also get our equipment ready to go(Mis en place) at the start of the lesson and we always end up getting things done within the time limit because we each have a job, like getting ingredients or doing the dishes.

Staff Feedback:

One staff member told us year 10's that the biscuits we made were very yummy, it was soft and warm inside but they also said that the biscuit needed more flavour. The sweetness was just right because if we added more sweetness to it, it would've taken the sweetness from the jam center away, but overall it was very good.

Another member said, that the biscuits would remind her of her mum and how she would bake every Fridays. The biscuits she baked every Fridays would be stored into containers and last them the week, they also didn't buy biscuits from the supermarket. 
 - Jan drops

Personal:
I think our biscuits turned out really good. The center was really soft, it melted as I would bite into it. The biscuit it was very warm and the texture of how it would break while biting into it was really good. Overall it was a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.