Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

Writing prompts 6: Children of blood and bone

Ideas – Relate to the real world.
After reading a chapter, there will be a quote from the story. Write about how the idea could be relevant to the real world and its people. Chapter 49 – Amari
Strike, Amari.
Father’s voice rings in my head, but it’s not his strength I need.
Be brave, Amari. Binta soothes instead.
Be the Lionaire.
When Amari hears Binta's voice, it gives her the strength she needs "Be the lionaire." This can be compared to all of our daily lives, because we all have a person that can give us strength by what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.