Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Shading in art.

My three shadings
Learning Intention: Learning the techniques required to make our ideas come alive; drawing with tone and proportion

For the last three periods my class and I had a challenge of shading. Shading plays an important part in art as it makes the drawing look more realistic than it really it, shading can give your art an illusion of depth in the paper.

Have I improved in shading?
I think that due to all the practices, and the videos I have watched, I recently had my shading improved more. If I just had a little more practices I will be better than I am now.

Do you understand that using structure can help you draw better?
After just reading about the definition, I think that  it really can help you with your drawing. Structure can help you get an even drawing, for example a face, you will use a structure to get the same eyes, because you wouldn't wanna have one eye big and one small.


What are you going to work on going forward in pencil drawing in and out of class?
The main thing I will be doing or be working on will be more shading and using more structure, because I want to be on the level where my drawing will look and become more realistic than it already is. I would want to work on my structure so I can get an even view of my drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.