Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

P.E - Thinking/mindset

Physical Education

Ever since term one of 2019 has started, 10ak and 10bu have been working on how we think during athletic training. We have been working on saying, 'I can do this', 'I won't give up' instead of the opposite.

What have I improved on?
Over the past few days, I believe I have improved on my sprints. I believe this because of all the different techniques I have learnt such as, the way I start, how I move my arms, where I look, and how much energy I use throughout running. I think I have also improved on the high jump because I managed to know how to move my arms, which legs to jump off of and where to look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.