Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Visual Arts

1) Why do we look at street art? Why do we stop when we see it? What is our reaction?
The reason we would stop to look at the beautiful street art is because of all the different meanings each artwork has. For example, some street art is influenced by the social issues or inspirations of other people, like Pink the artist which is shown below. Our reaction towards street art is 'Woah', or inspired.
2) Why do we need and use visual symbols around us? We use visual symbols to attract people towards their artwork or business, like Mcdonalds and their letter 'M'.
3) What are examples of common visual symbols in our environment? (collect examples for the drawing - think about what you might be able to use in making artworks later on as you do) Christchurch street art:

Worked with: Memory

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.