Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Writing prompts 2: Children of blood & bone


Ideas – Relate to the real world.After reading a chapter, there will be a quote from the story. Write about how the idea could be relevant to the real world and its people.
Metal gates fly open on the sides of the arena floor, and an endless flow of water rushes in. This has to be a mirage. Yet liter after liter flows in. The water covers the metal ground, crashing with the expanse of a sea. “How is this possible?” I hiss under my breath, remembering the laborers no more than skin and bone. So many dying for water and they waste it on this? This could be compared to / A message I take from this scene is This message can be compared to our real world because there are many people that don't have the opportunity to get water or food every day and yet so many people waste it everyday. An example is the homeless, many people sit around in the streets hoping that a person will be kind enough to offer them food or water. Some of these people also look through the bin because they know that there would be people throwing their leftovers in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.