Pages

Monday 29 July 2019

Writing prompts 4: Children of blood and bones

Ideas – Relate to the real world.
After reading a chapter, there will be a quote from the story. Write about how the idea could be relevant to the real world and its people.


Be brave, Amari.
This time I hold onto Binta’s words, wrapping them around my body like a suit of armor. I can be brave. This message can be compared to me and my reality. To me, sport plays a huge part in my life and my family members know that. Whenever I have a sports game or tournament coming up my parents always give me advice because they know that I always seem to doubt myself. Their words always help me to do better in the game which is just like Amari.
Amari uses Binta's words as a message for her to keep going and to believe in herself, to be brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.