Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Floor hockey

Floor hockey:

1. On a scale of 1 - 10, rate yourself on how well you participated in the floor hockey lesson on Tuesday:I would rate myself a 7


2. Why did you rate yourself that way? Give  reasons for your rating:
1 -  I managed to pass the ball through the gate and towards my other partner, and I was able to control all my passes, whether I was passing or shooting a goal.
2 - Even though hockey isn't my number 1 sport I was still able to participate and join in the fun games we had with each other, for example, get the bacon.
3 - The last reason was because the was I was playing wasn't advance but it was just under it, because I was able to pass straight, score straight, and dribble the ball so I could dodge the person coming to steal it.

3. What skills do you think you did well?
The skills that I think I did well in was passing, dribbling, encouraging other team mates and participating in playing the sport.

4. What skills did you use to pass and dribble the ball?
The skills I used to pass and dribble was keeping the ball close to me and pointing my body and stick towards the target. Also the way I passed and held the stick.

5. What do you think you need to improve on in today's lesson?
1 - Looking to where I need to pass more
2 - Bending more down so I can block the other team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.