Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

The long shot aspect

In this scene, the film aspect 'long shot' was used effectively to show the audience how they were kept on watch 24/7 by the guards, especially in this scene. For example, In this scene the long shot shows us the sergeant who was watching them whilst holding a baton is about to do something to Pk and Geel Piet who was hiding a bucket of tobacco. Avildson purpose of the film aspect was so it could show the power he had over them. The effect of this scene towards the audience was for them to feel worried and concern for Pk and Geel Piet because we know something bad is about to happen. This scene is juxtaposed when they are outside sitting in dirt rather than being in a classroom, reading to everyone.

Group:
Mikayla
Memory
Presayus

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.