Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Art - Magazines

During the past weeks of term 2, my art class and I all had the chance to get into groups and design two pages of a topic so it can be put into a magazine.

Does your design reflect your thumbnail sketches so far?
So far it hasn't, mainly because we are still working on our two pages so it can reach our expectations.

Does your design reflect the feeling of your topic?
I think it kind of does, because the photos we are using relate to the topic and also because they're from our school sport events.

Do you know where you leading lines are?
There is one leading line which is the grey line but I do
have an idea on where to put them.

Do you know where your focal point is?
Yes, but we havent made them stand out because we are still
working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.