Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

I didn't mean to kill her...

*Pg over 16*
As he stared at himself with regret, he shouted over and over again "I didn't mean to kill her, I didn't mean to kill her!.."

*2 hours before that*
She was making dinner for her husband to come back home from work. Bang bang BANG! With fear she made her way to the front door and looked through the window " I thought you were someone else" she sighed.

It was quarter to ten when he came home. She said "dinners ready" but he didn't seem to care, "Uhmm, dinners ready" he got up and screamed "I don't care!" she knew he had been drinking from the smell of his breath. She then asked him why he was drinking, "I got fired, Ok!, Now stop asking questions" he yelled.

They were in the kitchen, standing there with silence. "So.. why'd you get fired?"  she asked, He drank a glass of wine " I don't know.. ok, I don't KNOW!" He smashed a glass. "Now pick that up" "I said PICK! That up" he yelled, she got scared again, didn't know what to do except call the police.

"Hello this is the police department how may I help you" "Ugh Yeah.. I'm here to report a..." He grabbed the phone off of her "Ma'am, Hello, Ma'am.."  He hung up on the phone. She ran towards the bedroom but he had grabbed her arm, " You have been a bad girl" said the husband, "Please.. Please don't hurt me I - I- I'll scream"she said "Scream all you want nobody will come for help" *Slap, Slap* "Arghhh" she screamed with fear, tears came down her face.

 She was able to run into the kitchen, she grabbed a knife " Touch me again  and I- I-.." she stuttered that was when he grabbed the knife, they fought over it when.. "OH no.. No no no no NO! What have I done" He said quietly. "I- I Love Yo..." She said. He ran towards her, held her in his arms "No.. Im sorry" he wept.

*Present* "Hello.. Police department how may I help yout" "I didn't mean to kill her.. I didn't mean to kill her"He cried, "sir, sir where are you" He answered with " I'm at 45 welkin street, come quick" " Sir what is your name"
Phone dropped "sir.. sir" She had said continuously.

"Open up this is the police" they busted through the door..

*Narrator*
What they've seen was horrific, The place was torn apart the wife was stabbed, and the husband had hung himself.


*Sorry for the violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.