Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Define...

Image result for assertive
Passive
accepting what happens or what others do without showing active response.
Passive behavior is avoiding the problem and letting others be disrespectful to you.
For example, Maddy accepted Robs gift for her b-day
Image result for passive



Assertive
having or showing a confident and forceful personality.

Standing up for your rights whilst respecting the rights of other people. It is about communication
your own wants/needs whilst also acknowledging the wants/needs of others.
For example,I am able to say no with out feeling anxious or guilty.
Image result for assertive
Aggressive
ready or likely to attack or confront; characterized by or resulting from aggression.
Aggressive behaviours are those that are hostile and violate others rights.
For example, Greg put all his anger towards his chair by punching it

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.