Pages

Monday 26 March 2018

Musicals

I have found out that musicals is a play or film in which singing and dancing play an essential part. Musicals Developed from light opera in the early 20th century. A really cool and unusual musical i like is The Greatest Showman. The Greatest Showman is  an original musical that celebrates the birth of show business and tells of a visionary who rose from nothing to create a spectacle that became a world wide sensation.  I like this musical because there a people that feel insecure of their own bodies and don't want to show it in public because of the way their body is, So P.T Barnum makes a show with them to show they're all the same and that they have talents they can show to the world without being judge but loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.