Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

Tiptop Paragraph.

It started like any other day, I woke up hungry hoping there would be some food left.
I strolled my way to the kitchen. I closed my eyes and opened the fridge and  saw… Nothing.
I then got changed and went to my car, so I could go to the store. It was 34 degrees, the sun shone
on my face, sweat dripped, and my stomach growled.  “Finally” I said, making it to the supermarket,
I then bought everything I needed to buy and rushed back to my car, Because I was starving.

Two hours after I had my breakfast, I got a call from a friend saying, “Come down to my place, I was

looking for my car and found it somewhere strange” I replied with “Okay.” It was 2:00 when I got to
my mates place, I called his name while looking around his house. That’s when I saw him, he was
at the back, Staring a tree.  I got closer to see what he was so interested in,
My jaw dropped as I saw where his car was.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.