Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Te whare tapawha


In health my class and I made a Te whare tapawha. I participated and contributed with my team by helping them out, and giving ideas to our project. One challenge for us were that we hardly communicated with each other because we just got into it straight away, I managed to cope with that by just going with the flow basically and listening and doing what they need help with. I found out that the Te whare tapawha has four different walls that reflect on our well-beings. It can be applied to any heath issue, whether it involves physical or psychology well-being. This photo is my team and I's project we did, I only got two walls, the other two were mental, and physical well-beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.