Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Cloning - science

Cloning...

_________________________________________________________________________________

What is cloning?
Cloning means making copies of living things by copying their DNA

Steps  for cloning are in this picture below:




_________________________________________________________________________________



Questions:

Cloning technology should be used to replicate endangered animals:

I strongly agree with this because I think it this would be a good idea because it would help endangered animal numbers to increase and it's a way to stop animals that are becoming endangered from becoming extinct. 

Cloning technology should be used to replicate highly productive plants and animals:

I strongly agree with this because it could help us with more food than we already have now.

Cloning technology should be used to replicate a which is dying of a terminal disease:

I agree with this because it may help the parents feel much better because they still get to see their child even if they have passed from this disease.  

Cloning technology should be used to staff our armies:

I agree and disagree with this because it can be used to help us fight for our own country, but making human clones can make the world become over-populated.

We should use cloning technology to produce humans which we could then harvest organs from:

I agree and disagree with this because this idea can help but these clones have feelings and do want to live and so we would just be using these clones to help these humans that are dying, but then we are also making more humans die so it wouldn't make a difference.

Cloning technology should be used to bring back to life famous and influential people:

I disagree with this because cloning other people means they would have the same personalities and likes in music and stuff and bringing them back into our generation would make them as famous as they were because we are interested in other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.