Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Child soldiers

Child soldiers definition:
Child soldiers are any children under the age of 18 who are recruited by a state or non-state armed group and used as fighters, cooks, suicide bombers, human shields, messengers, spies, or for sexual purposes.

Below is a map showing the top ten worst countries that have to do with child soldiers, in each country is their rank, category and the types of labour they do.

Seel Paragraph:

Thousands of children from ages 8 and up are all serving as soldiers in armed conflicts around the world. Children who serve as soldiers for their country are forced into doing this as they are used for fighting, killing, cook, messengers, some are even used for sexual purposes. Studies have shown that, there are 14 countries that are using children for fighting and in suicide attacks. Hearing that heaps of countries put children as soldiers, tell me that its unfair for the children, as they arent able to use any of their rights or protest to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.