Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

My artwork of Orphism.


In the previous weeks of doing art, my class and I all had to work on Orphism, and learn about Sonia Terk Delaunay's artwork. During those weeks, we each had to draw artwork of Orphism, so we could understand it a bit more. We did thumbnail sketches - drawing quick - and we also recreated one of her works. Here are my artworks of Orphism.
Recreating her artwork

Thumbnail sketch
My own Orphism, that I will  put onto a plate and cutting
Linocut art 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.