Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Making a product out of wool?!

In maths, my group and I had to come up with a product that uses crossbred wool, that will successfully sell to help it get sold more. We had enablers to help us make this product, the first one was lasers, so it could cut our product perfectly, the second one was, robots, to help sew and stitch our product faster. There is more information about it in this presentation below.


Reflection:
What I learnt?
I have learn't the process in making stuff or making a new product just to help sell one thing that isn't getting sold more than it should.

What I liked/Disliked?
I like our idea, but I didn't like the prototype as much, I also disliked presenting, because my groups vocabulary was a bit off.

Feedback - My feedback is to read the presentation before presenting.

Sources - WikipediaStudent guides,

Question for you - Can you sell a product using something that already exist?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.