Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Want to make a catchy jingle!?

Band aid - I rate this jingle a 10 out of ten, because I enjoyed the rythym, the beat and also because it always get stuck in my head. I noticed that this jingle repeated it because it was the main message.

Coke a cola -  I really enjoyed this one because they collected people from all around the world and got cokes from there as well, which was really smart and cool. The message I noticed was that even though its vrom different places its still the same. I rate this 8.5 out of 10.

The warehouse - I liked this one because i always sang this and got it stuck in my head just like bandaid. I also liked how it was short and catchy, and i rate this a 9.5 out of ten.

Novus - I enjoyed this one because it has the comedy in with this jingle, and becauseI always sang this when I was young. This jingle made you think that they were talking about something  else in the beginning but really it just meant to show your crack from your car, which was cool. I rate this a 10 out of 10.

Ten things that make a catchy jingle!


  • Use the right words.
  • Use a catchy beat or rythym
  • Keep it simple
  • Repeat the main reason
  • Keep it short
  • Use a funny phrase 
  • Make it easy to remember 
  • Rhyme it
  • Dancing
  • Lots of people 
  • Good filming shots or places 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What am I learning?
In music, I am learning on how to make a catchy jingle. I will be able to make this with the ten things I found that will help you.


How does my work show I am learning?
My work shows how I am learning by adding a checklist and my rates on those videos, because these will both help me to make a catchy jingle.


What am I wondering?
I am wondering how people can make such catchy jingles, and how it went viral, and the camera angles especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.