Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

Making a hazard sign!

In Tech, I had the opportunity to make a hazard sign for the workshop. I took some time in making this, as it was really hard for me doing it on a computer. My hazard sign is about, not to put your hand in this bender, mainly because it can cause harm to you and a really bad injury. This can crush your fingers. I thought this sign was really important because some people may think it's funny to play around with stuff, but that can actually cause some harm towards you or others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.