Pages

Thursday 31 May 2018

100 word challenge!?....

She sat still, staring silently saying " She's not here" She repeated herself a million times. She was very lonely and sad with nobody by her side. She had a questioned going through her mind saying " How am I suppose to live without her caring for me? ". She dropped down to the ground, closing her eyes, And asked "Lord, please give me a sign to show if she's here..." Bang! She looked up, wiping her tears away while she slowly strolled to the door. It was her mother. She hugged her and broke down in tears. "I thought you were gone."...

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.