Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

The house is in the sky (Show not tell)

She woke up to the sound of birds chirping and flying pass. Noticing that there were no noise coming from cars or traffic around her seemed strange, but she never cared. Not knowing that the world was beneath her feet, She walked around as if everything was normal. Until she got a glimpse of the outside and walked as fast as she could. She fainted. While waking up she was breathing very heavily because of what was going on around her and with nobody around her she started to weep, when she suddenly heard a car beep. Sprinting her way to her door she saw that she was on land again, Relieved that it was all a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.