Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Colin meads

  1. Sketch a map of Nz. Mark and label Cambridge, the king country area, and Te kuiti.


2. Explain what values are. Name any values you share with Colin Meads
the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.
Rugby, His country.


3. Describe what the nickname Pinetree suggest and decide if it was a good one for Colin Meads.
Maybe too known as small today but strong
I think it was because he played as a lock or a loose forward, and  for how small he was and that’s a
big opportunity for him, and also he was strong


Image result for colin meads4. Discuss differences between the all black culture of the 1960s with that of today.
I think people that played back then were more committed like they were, and example is Colin  Meads
himself, He had broken his arm but he still played.


5. Explain how the ‘PGG Wrightson IHC Calf scheme works’  works.
It supports and raises funds for New Zealanders with Intellectual Disability, And also help farmers that
are seeking pledges of a calf or calves.


Image result for colin meads6.Web search: Find two other All Blacks and two other silver ferns (Present or past) who have contributed their community in some way.
John Kirwin
Tj Peranara
Linda Vagana

Nouline Taurua

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.