Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

What is my Art Kaupapa..?

This year for level one art, I have chosen spiritual and cultural as the theme for my kaupapa. I chose this theme because I was inspired by all the various artworks in this category. This theme also reflects my life individually, so I would say it defines who I am and my nature.

The media I will work with are paint and photography.
The two artists I have chosen from 1.1 is Lisa Reihana, Sofia Minson and from list two: Claude Monet and Banksy.


The artist im interested in for my kaupapa is Martina Lopez, because of her photography and how some parts of it would have colour and some would be in Black and white. Also because it works well with what im planning or wanting to do for my artwork. Here are my notes for my Kaupapa.

I want to use selfies, and things that represent the environment as my subject matters..

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your ideas on your brainstorm and how they could work to make art.

    I wonder if you have considered being a model for your own work? Also, Polyfest dance, the hand movements that the women employ in storytelling through traditional dance. I am going to share you a blog on email from 'Ailine Kei in her year 12 year so you can have a think about how to employ tradition in your work. good work so far, see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.