Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Greta Thunberg - Climate act on summit 2019

Greta Thunberg is a climate activist who is protesting for climate justice. In the video, most people think that she should 'learn some manners' whilst protesting. But coming from our point of view it was appropriate to say it like that because she was serious about it and people need to come to the fact that she is right."They only attack her because they can't attack the science in this" - quoted Greta.

In the second video the presenter was being rude. He was comparing her life to kids in other countries who have suffered more, he also showed examples of other reporters on her side however he was disagreeing and saying they were "pretending to take her seriously." This reporter has no proof of her being wrong and so he attacks her because of shes a child which makes her an easy target.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.