Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2019

English - Music videos

In English, my class and I were able to watch music videos and see how it would represent women and men in these videos by the way, they dressed, acted, and how they were being viewed. In a lot of music videos, women are being portrayed as eye-candy for men, or we support men throughout our lives. Also the way they showed women in this video and what they were wearing - clothes that revealed our bodies, they made it seem as if this was something normal in our reality. The way men were being portrayed in these music videos is that they were being viewed as fancy, and in control or forced with everything and they weren't being shown as rude or serious with comparison to the girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.