Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Passion Projects - Community sports.

What is your passion project?
My passion project is Community sports, and our event that my group and I are holding is an event where we get different year groups of students and we get them to join in and play either Football, Basketball, and touch.

What have I learned?
I have learned how to write make a phone call to different people or companies about asking them if we could borrow something for our project or if we could ask for permission.

How does this help you achieve your passion project?
This helps us achieve our project because we need to learn about these certain things that will help us to get what we need for our items or tools, and getting those helps us to make it happen.

What is your next step?
Planning the day, and getting even more information out there.


What evidence do you have that this is something you need to do?
We have our passion project plan that is shared amongst the whole group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.