Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Measuring in science

In science we used different type of thing to measure stuff. We used a stopwatch, Ruler, Measuring tape, Thermometer, A Measuring cylinder, And a digital multi meter.

1. Measuring 10 pendulum swings using a stopwatch
(include a picture of the pendulum and stopwatch)

Measure 1st___15.60____s    Measure 2nd__15.85_____ s   Measure 3rd___16.75_____s  Average___16.067 r_____s

2. Measuring the volume of a 100ml beaker using a measuring cylinder
(include picture...)

The volume reading on the measuring cylinder was _69_________ ml

3. Length of the middle bench using a measuring tape
(include picture…)
Length of middle bench = ___5.323________m

4. Length of a desk using a meter ruler
(include picture)
My measurement was _______60________cm

5. Voltage of the battery using a digital multimeter
(Include picture)

My measurement was ___1.57_________V

6. Measuring the temperature of water with a thermometer
(include picture)

Water from the cold tap: Temperature = _____28____C
Water from the hot tap:  Temperature = _____53_______C

*Photos got deleted accidentally 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.